Saturday, October 31, 2009

It's Halloween!

So I suppose in tradition I should mention something that has to do with spooky things. Um...besides that "boyfriend checklist" tee at H81 (can we say "all the single ladies"?), there's not a lot things that are "scary" that I can think of.

Oh! I'm almost finished with my short story for my gothic genre class. If you'd like a copy of it, I'll send it to you when I'm done. Or I suppose I could do it WAY old school and post it under my Fictionpress account. Ancient!

Things that AREN'T scary: Drag Me to Hell. What a waste. Philly tried to convince me that the director and writers WANTED it to be funny, but justify it as she might, I still think it was just a bad movie. A really bad movie. Now Santa's Slay? THAT is a funny movie.

My hunt for a simple LRD continues and I've been somewhat successful in my quest:

However, I found a Little Blue dress! Fredflare has an adorable little dress I've fallen with.

I think I love it so much because it reminds me of The Notebook, it's simple but feminine and it has pockets. Whoo!
And of course, I have also assembled my wish list from Forever21:

I'm crushed about the nude pumps. But this gives me a chance to find a pair with a pointier toe.

I hope everyone has a Happy Halloween. I'm going as an under-budget Catwoman along with other supervillains such as Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, and...Batgirl? Whoops.

No comments:

Post a Comment