Thursday, July 9, 2009

I'm with the band...sometimes.

For those who haven't noticed the link, here's a little description of the band, Left to Tell.


Not emo.


They are a band that have been making it up the ranks in popularity in the CT area, their repertoire of gigs ranging from Toad's Place, Shamrock Cafe and various Hot Topic stores. When I'm not at college or working a shift at my job, I go their shows.

I'd define their music as alternative rock and if you like alternative rock music or feel super cool when you listen to new bands before they sell out, I encourage you to check out their website and music. They have upcoming shows at the Hot Topic at Milford Mall, July 17th at 7:00 with the Kicking Daisies, and Norton Park in Plainville, July 18th at 6:00.


Toad's Place, Dec. 2008



I don't feel bad advertising them because I know that those who live in CT have few plans on weekends. I'm just trying to help you out.

For summer concert wear, check out The Skinny. Rock out in...bikinis and high waisted skirts. Um. Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment