Monday, January 17, 2011

This city's made us crazy...

and we must get out.

Back at school with a much more optimistic outlook: graduation is on the horizon! I will not only survive this semester, but will pass through it like a Lisa Frank unicorn prancing on a rainbow! Life WILL be better because of my attitude!

I was greeted back to school with a birthday basket containing Cheetos, Dunkeroos, two flasks of rum and a Lisa Frank coloring book (suddenly the simile makes sense!) among other fun things, as well as a tiny school mailbox stuffed with three Glamour magazines and a complimentary make-up travel case! Thank you, big sister, it's a wonderful birthday gift on top of the hand-me-downs you gave me!

More good news: got my black pants back. This is a personal victory.

Bad news is that I'm back in an environment where my sick fascination with attire is ridiculed. However, the whole concept of blogging, which seems to mystify and thus anger southern men, has become the new method of making-fun-of-Liz.

My conversation with a friend on Facebook chat just inspired me to write a rant but I'll make a new post for that.

1 comment:

  1. 1. "I will not only survive this semester, but will pass through it like a Lisa Frank unicorn prancing on a rainbow!" i love you
    2. THEY STILL MAKE DUNKEROOS!???????
    -daylynn

    ReplyDelete