Thursday, August 19, 2010

Seattle. No visuals.

I've been meaning to write about my trip to Seattle as a first timer for a while but as usual I got caught up in other things -- taking care of Granny, knitting and nights out with Dan. Yeah, so, back to writing,

I was hoping my sister would have posted the pictures by now so I could give a fun visual (plus I'm vain) however this has not occured so instead I'll give you the paragraph description:

Breath-taking moutain scenery with sunny skies and cool air from the water landscape were often interrupted by thoughts of being attacked by vampires and werewolves. However, we were not in Forks, but the quaint town Anacortes with a lovely pale yellow inn and a cluttered, eclectic store of crap called "Elisabeth's"! I'm sad it wasn't a clothing or arts/crafts boutique. The wedding was beautiful, graced with gorgeous weather to be married by a water/mountain view. This wedding made me want to have a small wedding as well. My sister won the bottle of wine that served as the centerpiece of our reception table. Parkes of all ages tore up the dance floor.

Would I live in Seattle? Not really my thing, so no. Would I spent a mini vacation there to do outdoorsy activities and meander the tiny shops of Anacortes and tour the underground dwellings of Seattle? Of course! And I would suggest it to other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment