Tuesday, June 29, 2010

This calls for ice-cream.

I found out minutes ago that I've gone from Editorial Assistant to Staff manager for the Editorial department of Joonbug. I don't know if I just changed positions or if I actually got promoted but the fact is, I am going to be reading resumes and conducting phone interviews for the rest of the summer. This will have less writing and editing, but that's fine -- one more thing for my ever-growing resume. Special thanks to the EiCs for this opportunity.

This is a position I can do from home/school/anywhere as long as I have internet access. I'll be going through applicants and after interviewing them, hand them over to whichever editorial section they applied for (or I deem fitting).

I have to go to work this evening but I plan on buying an ice-cream cone on my way there.

No comments:

Post a Comment