Sunday, June 27, 2010

Finally.

Hey everyone, I got a job.

That's all I'm going to say.

I got off the G train and started walking home at 5:00 this morning and Brooklyn is strangely pretty at that time. The sky's muddled hue of blues and hearing birds was very peaceful, even if I was completely zonked. So clearly it was perfect timing that I have severe air mattress issues. I don't know what I did wrong, but as I type this it is completely deflated on my floor. I ended up sleeping on the couch and decided I will address the issue later.

For the day, I've been sitting outside on the little balcony listening to unending car alarms and watching cars go by. I got hot and started watching So Weird episodes. There was an episode about gremlins. GREMLINS. It's amazing what I found fascinating at age 11. Freaking mind blowing.

The Last Airbender comes out this week and you best believe I'll be seeing it.

Didn't I mention I'm coming home this weekend? Yeah. I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment